FCP Euro Hassle-Free Returns Policy
Our commitment is providing exceptional service and only the highest quality replacement auto parts to every customer for life, and to do so we offer an incredibly simple return policy.
We will accept the return of new, unused auto parts in their original packaging inside a suitable shipping box. If the return is completed within 180 days of the original purchase date, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. If the return is completed after 180 days from the original purchase date, online customer credit will be issued.
You can submit part returns at any time for orders placed online using our online returns feature or by printing and including the returns form below. If you are ever unsatisfied with your parts purchase from FCP Euro, we will accept it back for any reason.
How FCP Euro's Auto Parts Return Policy Works
- Our return policy and Lifetime Replacement Guarantee are non-transferable and only apply to parts you buy from FCP Euro
- We inspect all parts upon arrival. If we receive a part that is not ours, we will charge you to ship it back or discard it.
- All returns must be accompanied by a fully completed FCP Euro Returns Form
- Absolutely no return will be accepted or processed without a fully completed Returns Form.
- Unhappy With Your Purchase - used, unused, installed, un-installed, or any reason for that matter?
- We will accept any and all returns back for refund within 180 days from purchase date for any reason. Any used returns after 180 days will be considered a warranty return and a replacement order will need to be placed
- New Returns - Unused, unopened, or wrong parts
- New items must be returned with their original manufacturer’s box, packed well inside an additional shipping box. New returns must be received within 180 days of original purchase for a refund. Any item missing the original manufacturer’s box or in poor condition due to lack of packaging will either not be processed or will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Core Returns - For core charge reiumbursement
- Cores must be returned with their fluids drained, wrapped in plastic, inside the manufacturers box of the part we sent, and packed well inside an additional shipping box. Any core missing the original manufacturer’s box or in poor condition due to lack of packaging will not be processed. We will inspect the core and process the credit within 48 business hours of receipt.
- Warranty Returns - For any part requiring a replacement
- As long as you've purchased it from FCP Euro, regardless of age, mileage, or condition, simply purchase a replacement part first, then return the original part (purchased from FCP Euro) along with a completed Returns Form.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping
- Please do not use the manufacturer's box as the shipping box. Additionally, pre-packaged kits must be returned in their entirety, whereas FCP Euro assembled kits may be returned as individual components.
- FCP Euro is not liable for any lost or damaged returned merchandise in transit to our facility
- Package insurance is recommended. FCP Euro is not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Returns Form
- We don't accept empty bottles or fluids/parts that were not purchased from FCP Euro.
- For all returns, we ask you to include a completed returns form so that we know who to credit, what you’re returning, etc.
Please remember to include the fluids you purchased from us in their appropriate bottles. We don't accept empty bottles or fluids/parts that were not purchased from FCP Euro.
- Please securely pack your return inside a shipping box (do not use the manufacturer's box as the outer shipping box), and include the completed returns form. Ship your return to:
155 Hill Street
Milford, CT 06460
Have questions? Need help? Please contact a member of our Customer Support team. We're all here to help!